Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Songs of Forty-Four

I love music and love listening to it while I write.

I've been wanting to post a playlist for the Forty-Four series for a while now, but just haven't had the time to put it together. So I thought that as I finish up Book 13, I'd go ahead and post a song or two a day, sort of as a countdown to the publication of the final book.

The clips will be out of order in terms of the book numbers, but they all do relate to a particular scene or mood from the series. For you Super Fans out there, I'd love to hear your interpretations as to how you think the songs fit into the series.

I hope you enjoy, and thanks again for being patient.

Happy New Year!

Jools

I'm thought I'd start off with David Bowie, for obvious reasons.



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choice of song for the first count down. Got to love a bit of Bowie. Looking forward to the last book. Love from North Wales UK -x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! Couldn't agree more...a bit of Bowie is always a good thing...:) !
      Jools

      Delete
  3. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. dj para eventos

    ReplyDelete