Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Florence!

Florence is on my mind this morning because I just bought tickets to see her show here in Oregon next month. I can't wait!

I've been listening to her music quite a lot lately. As I mentioned in another post, Florence and the Machine was playing non-stop in the background as I wrote 44 Book Four and it appears that the same thing is happening as I write Book Five.


I love the song "Blinding." Here's a link if you want to listen.....

I love the lyrics too, especially these:



No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone
No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden
No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love
No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love
No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world  
  ---Florence + the Machine


Hope you all are having a great week~

Jools






2 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't know if you remember me but I e-mailed you in this past December about the first 44 and how I read it in my horrific tales class. Anyways, last night I read and finished book three, and it totally threw me off, I was not expecting it at all! And tonight, I literally just finished reading 44 Book Four, and holy crap, was it amazing. I don't know what to think, or feel!
    I am so excited for the next one to come out! You're such an amazing writer, I get lost in these books so easily. I find myself getting emotionally connected to the characters and the relationships between them. And, I spend most of my time trying to figure out whats going to happen next, even though I'm hardly ever right. This is definitely one of my all time favorite series. How many more do you plan on writing?

    Stay awesome!
    -Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Tracy~
      Of course I remember you :)

      Thank you SO much for writing~your comment totally made my day! And I'm very honored that the 44 series is one of your all time favs~Wow!

      I'm not sure yet how many more books will be in the series, but there will be a Book 5, Book 6, and Book 7. I think that as long as there are interesting stories to tell about the characters and a fresh energy surrounding them, I'll keep it going.

      Thanks again for your kind words and happy Friday...hope you have some fun plans for the weekend:)

      Jools

      Delete