Friday, May 25, 2018

GIRL ON THE GHOST TRAIN is Here!

Hello, Everybody!

Long time no post. What can I say...

Well, one thing I can say is that the new Abby Craig book, Girl on the Ghost Train, is now available on Amazon! (Coming soon everywhere else.)

This book picks up about a year after the end of Forty-Four: Book Thirteen. A lot has changed for Abby, but some things remain the same.

Here's the trailer for Girl on the Ghost Train: An Abby Craig Paranormal Mystery...


Thank you for all your patience, support, and loyalty throughout the years. I hope you've enjoyed the ride as much as I have.

Love,
Jools

3 comments:

  1. That was fantastic!!! I was so excited to see a new Abby Craig book, now I'm impatient to read the next installment. Thank you Jools!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot Woot!! Thank you, Brandi...it was awesome reading your comment here....hope you are having a great week :)

      Delete
  2. Is there going to be another installment?

    ReplyDelete