I wanted to let you know that Forty-Four Box Set Books 1-10 will be featured Wednesday, March 16, on BookBub and will be on sale for only $2.99. That’s 10 books for less than three bucks!
On that note, this post is for the people new to Abby Craig’s story. Here are five facts that might be good to know if you’re just starting the books.
- Forty-Four is a #1 Amazon best-selling series that centers on a young woman recovering from a near death experience. It’s a supernatural suspense series filled with mystery, intrigue, and romance. Not to mention it has several killer twists!
- The books are fast, absorbing reads that take place in Bend, the real town in Central Oregon where I live.
- I write another series about Abby’s sister with Emily Jordan called The Rose City Mysteries. It’s a hard-boiled detective series and the second book will be out sometime in late April/early May.
- David Norton is my favorite character to write (he first appears in Book 4) because he’s so goofy and fun and his scenes make me laugh. Usually, by the time he shows up, the story needs him to lighten things up a bit!
- There are 13 books in the series, and the final Forty-Four book was recently released. However, there will be a new Abby Craig Mystery series starting this year.