Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Five Things to Know about Forty-Four



Hi, Everybody!



I wanted to let you know that Forty-Four Box Set Books 1-10 will be featured Wednesday, March 16, on BookBub and will be on sale for only $2.99. That’s 10 books for less than three bucks! 



On that note, this post is for the people new to Abby Craig’s story. Here are five facts that might be good to know if you’re just starting the books.




  1. Forty-Four is a #1 Amazon best-selling series that centers on a young woman recovering from a near death experience. It’s a supernatural suspense series filled with mystery, intrigue, and romance. Not to mention it has several killer twists!  
  2. The books are fast, absorbing reads that take place in Bend, the real town in Central Oregon where I live.
  3. I write another series about Abby’s sister with Emily Jordan called The Rose City Mysteries. It’s a hard-boiled detective series and the second book will be out sometime in late April/early May.
  4. David Norton is my favorite character to write (he first appears in Book 4) because he’s so goofy and fun and his scenes make me laugh. Usually, by the time he shows up, the story needs him to lighten things up a bit!
  5. There are 13 books in the series, and the final Forty-Four book was recently released. However, there will be a new Abby Craig Mystery series starting this year.


The box set is only $2.99 through this Friday, so be sure to get in on the deal!

5 comments:

  1. I just want to say- I love the 44 series books. I've read them all. I also read the road less traveled and whiskey rain. I can't wait til the new books are released, I get so excited I can hardly wait. I referred a lot of family for the 3.99 special march 16. I k ow they will love your books as much as I do if not more. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Sincerely
    Heather Petersen
    Austin, Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Heather, thank YOU so much for this heartfelt comment! It truly made my morning reading it. And thank you too for letting your family know about the 44 books!
    The new books will be out soon, first a Kate Craig Mystery in early June, and then the debut of the Abby Craig Mystery series in early summer. Yay!!
    I hope you're having a good week, and also hope that you are enjoying a nice sunny spring in Austin so far! :)
    Take Care,
    Jools

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any updates on the Abby Craig Mystery series? Did the June release get pushed back...hoping soon...can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Koala22!
    Thank you SO much for your enthusiasm here for the new Abby Craig series! I have to say that I'm pretty excited about it too...and the first book will be out in late August, early September. I'll have a specific date soon (and will be sending out the announcement to my "New Books Alert" mailing list up in the corner..)
    Thanks SO much for writing in, and hope you're having a great weekend!
    Jools

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fabulous news!!!! Made my day! Gives me something to look forward to, as school will be back in session soon! Your books are always such a fabulous break from all my teacher reading!!! I'll be sure to sign up for the mailing list, too! Hope your weekend was great too! We got back from Europe, then prior to that, a treehouse in Tiller--thought of you when we saw signs for Bend!

    ReplyDelete