Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Last Days of September...

Hi, Everybody!

In an effort to celebrate the last few days of summer and to get some fresh air into my lungs (Bend has been swamped with intense smoke from wildfires this month), I headed to the Oregon Coast for a little fun and relaxation....





















If you look closely, you'll find me up there in the middle keeping warm and taking a long nap after chowing down all week on Mo's clam chowder and garlic cheese toast.....













 
When in Rogue!





Well, back to work over here. Hope you all had an excellent week as well!

Jools

4 comments:

  1. Very, VERY pretty sunset. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Spirit Hunter!
      Thank you! I was in Newport,staying at Moolock Beach. There were two nights like this and I took about five hundred pictures :) The sky looked very tropical, although it was cold! It was incredible to be there...
      Hope you're having a great week!
      Jools

      Delete
  2. Mrs. Sinclair, I love your books and think you should see if you can get them made into a movie :D

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, kat yo!
    Thank you SO much! I would love to see the 44 books made into movies-- Boy, that sure would be fun :)
    Hope you're having a great autumn weekend!
    Jools

    ReplyDelete