Saturday, September 17, 2011

Feel it Coming in the Air.....

I love September. I love it for a lot of reasons, mostly because it's a month that changes. From summer to fall, from hot to warm to cool, from lazy days to busy days.

Okay, another reason I love September is because it's my birthday month and I really do love my birthday. At least, most years I do. I usually spend a part of the day reflecting and projecting, thinking about the happenings of the past year and the dreams of the coming one.

Last year, one of the most exciting things that happened in my life was that I started writing books. I was finally able to quiet my restless mind and sit with my thoughts for long periods of time and write. Although I've always written articles and columns and short stories, this was the first time I was able to write novels. And that's something I've always wanted to do. This was so huge and the funny thing now is that looking back on it, it really wasn't that huge at all. At some magical moment last year, it just became the next logical step. And now, poof, I write books. It's just what I do.

This next year, I plan to continue. I have plans to finish the 44 trilogy and maybe even extend it on. Book 2 will be out sometime in October. (My sincere apologies for Book 2 being a little late.And thank you to those who have written wondering where it is!). I also have a few other ideas as well.

Speaking of cool presents (right? birthdays and all) I got a new digital camera this last week and I absolutely love it! I have high hopes that it will pump some new life into this blog.
Hope you are having an excellent Saturday~


Namaste,
Jools

No comments:

Post a Comment